6. Developmental Epigenetics: Roles in Embryonic Development
- Mihai D. Niculescu2 and
- Paul Haggarty3
Published Online: 13 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing, Ltd.
Nutrition in Epigenetics
How to Cite
Burlibaşa, L. and Gavrilă, L. (2011) Developmental Epigenetics: Roles in Embryonic Development, in Nutrition in Epigenetics (eds M. D. Niculescu and P. Haggarty), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470959824.ch6
Department of Nutrition and Nutrition Research Institute, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Kannapolis, NC, USA
Nutrition & Epigenetics Group, Rowett Institute of Nutrition & Health, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
- Published Online: 13 APR 2011
- Published Print: 27 MAY 2011
Print ISBN: 9780813816050
Online ISBN: 9780470959824
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!