4. Aldo Leopold and the Land Ethic
An Argument for Sustaining Soils
- Thomas J. Sauer2,
- John M. Norman3 and
- Mannava V. K. Sivakumar4
Published Online: 7 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Sustaining Soil Productivity in Response to Global Climate Change: Science, Policy, and Ethics
How to Cite
Flader, S. L. (2011) Aldo Leopold and the Land Ethic, in Sustaining Soil Productivity in Response to Global Climate Change: Science, Policy, and Ethics (eds T. J. Sauer, J. M. Norman and M. V. K. Sivakumar), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470960257.ch4
US Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service, National Laboratory for Agriculture and the Environment, Ames, Iowa, USA
Department of Soil Science, University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA
Climate Prediction and Adaptation Branch, World Meteorological Organization, Geneva, Switzerland
- Published Online: 7 JUN 2011
- Published Print: 15 JUL 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470958575
Online ISBN: 9780470960257
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!