6. Optimization, Control, and Validation of Thermal Processes for Shelf-Stable Products
- K. P. Sandeep
Published Online: 4 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. and the Institute of Food Technologists
Thermal Processing of Foods: Control and Automation
How to Cite
Zuber, F., Cazier, A. and Larousse, J. (2011) Optimization, Control, and Validation of Thermal Processes for Shelf-Stable Products, in Thermal Processing of Foods: Control and Automation (ed K. P. Sandeep), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470960288.ch6
Department of Food, Bioprocessing and Nutrition Sciences, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC, USA
- Published Online: 4 FEB 2011
- Published Print: 18 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780813810072
Online ISBN: 9780470960288
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!