6. Comparative Proteomic Approaches
- P. David Eckersall2 and
- Phillip D. Whitfield3
Published Online: 5 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Methods in Animal Proteomics
How to Cite
Rees, J. S. and Lilley, K. S. (2011) Comparative Proteomic Approaches, in Methods in Animal Proteomics (eds P. D. Eckersall and P. D. Whitfield), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470960660.ch6
University of Glasgow, UK
University of the Highlands and Islands, UK
- Published Online: 5 AUG 2011
- Published Print: 19 AUG 2011
Print ISBN: 9780813817910
Online ISBN: 9780470960660
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!