9. Investigation of Animal Venoms and Toxins
- P. David Eckersall2 and
- Phillip D. Whitfield3
Published Online: 5 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Methods in Animal Proteomics
How to Cite
McClean, S. (2011) Investigation of Animal Venoms and Toxins, in Methods in Animal Proteomics (eds P. D. Eckersall and P. D. Whitfield), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470960660.ch9
University of Glasgow, UK
University of the Highlands and Islands, UK
- Published Online: 5 AUG 2011
- Published Print: 19 AUG 2011
Print ISBN: 9780813817910
Online ISBN: 9780470960660
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!