10. Transporters Involved in Nitrogen Uptake and Movement
- Malcolm J. Hawkesford and
- Peter Barraclough
Published Online: 13 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The Molecular and Physiological Basis of Nutrient Use Efficiency in Crops
How to Cite
Miller, A. J. and Chapman, N. (2011) Transporters Involved in Nitrogen Uptake and Movement, in The Molecular and Physiological Basis of Nutrient Use Efficiency in Crops (eds M. J. Hawkesford and P. Barraclough), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470960707.ch10
Rothamsted Research, Harpenden, Hertfordshire, UK
- Published Online: 13 JUL 2011
- Published Print: 19 AUG 2011
Print ISBN: 9780813819921
Online ISBN: 9780470960707
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!