19. Salt Resistance of Crop Plants: Physiological Characterization of a Multigenic Trait
- Malcolm J. Hawkesford and
- Peter Barraclough
Published Online: 13 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The Molecular and Physiological Basis of Nutrient Use Efficiency in Crops
How to Cite
Schubert, S. (2011) Salt Resistance of Crop Plants: Physiological Characterization of a Multigenic Trait, in The Molecular and Physiological Basis of Nutrient Use Efficiency in Crops (eds M. J. Hawkesford and P. Barraclough), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470960707.ch19
Rothamsted Research, Harpenden, Hertfordshire, UK
- Published Online: 13 JUL 2011
- Published Print: 19 AUG 2011
Print ISBN: 9780813819921
Online ISBN: 9780470960707
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!