8. The Molecular Genetics of Nitrogen Use Efficiency in Crops
- Malcolm J. Hawkesford,
- Peter Barraclough
Published Online: 13 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The Molecular and Physiological Basis of Nutrient Use Efficiency in Crops
How to Cite
Hirel, B. and Lea, P. J. (2011) The Molecular Genetics of Nitrogen Use Efficiency in Crops, in The Molecular and Physiological Basis of Nutrient Use Efficiency in Crops (eds M. J. Hawkesford and P. Barraclough), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470960707.ch8
Rothamsted Research, Harpenden, Hertfordshire, UK
- Published Online: 13 JUL 2011
- Published Print: 19 AUG 2011
Print ISBN: 9780813819921
Online ISBN: 9780470960707
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!