12. Genetic Adjustment to Changing Climates: Rice
- Shyam S. Yadav PhD8,
- Robert J. Redden PhD9,
- Jerry L. Hatfield PhD10,
- Hermann Lotze-Campen PhD11 and
- Anthony E. Hall PhD12
Published Online: 18 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Crop Adaptation to Climate Change
How to Cite
Lafarge, T., Peng, S., Hasegawa, T., Quick, W. P., Jagadish, S. V. K. and Wassmann, R. (2011) Genetic Adjustment to Changing Climates: Rice, in Crop Adaptation to Climate Change (eds S. S. Yadav, R. J. Redden, J. L. Hatfield, H. Lotze-Campen and A. E. Hall), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470960929.ch21
Agriculture—Capacity Development, Civilian Technical Assistance Program, General Directorate of Programs, Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation & Livestock, Government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, Kabul, Afghanistan
Australian Temperate Field Crops Collection, Grains Innovation Park, The Department of Primary Industries, Private Bag 260, Horsham, Victoria 3401, Australia
USDA-ARS National Laboratory for Agriculture and the Environment, 2110 University Blvd., Ames, IA 50011, United States of America
Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK), P.O. Box 601203, 14412 Potsdam, Germany
Department of Botany and Plant Sciences, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521-0124, United States of America
- Published Online: 18 AUG 2011
- Published Print: 23 SEP 2011
Print ISBN: 9780813820163
Online ISBN: 9780470960929
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!