26. Underutilized Species and Climate Change: Current Status and Outlook
- Shyam S. Yadav PhD5,
- Robert J. Redden PhD6,
- Jerry L. Hatfield PhD7,
- Hermann Lotze-Campen PhD8 and
- Anthony E. Hall PhD9
Published Online: 18 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Crop Adaptation to Climate Change
How to Cite
Padulosi, S., Heywood, V., Hunter, D. and Jarvis, A. (2011) Underutilized Species and Climate Change: Current Status and Outlook, in Crop Adaptation to Climate Change (eds S. S. Yadav, R. J. Redden, J. L. Hatfield, H. Lotze-Campen and A. E. Hall), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470960929.ch35
Agriculture—Capacity Development, Civilian Technical Assistance Program, General Directorate of Programs, Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation & Livestock, Government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, Kabul, Afghanistan
Australian Temperate Field Crops Collection, Grains Innovation Park, The Department of Primary Industries, Private Bag 260, Horsham, Victoria 3401, Australia
USDA-ARS National Laboratory for Agriculture and the Environment, 2110 University Blvd., Ames, IA 50011, United States of America
Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK), P.O. Box 601203, 14412 Potsdam, Germany
Department of Botany and Plant Sciences, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521-0124, United States of America
- Published Online: 18 AUG 2011
- Published Print: 23 SEP 2011
Print ISBN: 9780813820163
Online ISBN: 9780470960929
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!