4. Bivalve Filter Feeding: Variability and Limits of the Aquaculture Biofilter
- Sandra E. Shumway
Published Online: 30 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Shellfish Aquaculture and the Environment
How to Cite
Cranford, P. J., Ward, J. E. and Shumway, S. E. (2011) Bivalve Filter Feeding: Variability and Limits of the Aquaculture Biofilter, in Shellfish Aquaculture and the Environment (ed S. E. Shumway), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470960967.ch4
Department of Marine Sciences, University of Connecticut, Groton, CT, USA
- Published Online: 30 AUG 2011
- Published Print: 10 JUL 2011
Print ISBN: 9780813814131
Online ISBN: 9780470960967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!