Introduction: Lepeophtheirus salmonis—A Remarkable Success Story
- Simon Jones and
- Richard Beamish
Published Online: 18 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Salmon Lice: An Integrated Approach to Understanding Parasite Abundance and Distribution
How to Cite
Hayward, C. J., Andrews, M. and Nowak, B. F. (2011) Introduction: Lepeophtheirus salmonis—A Remarkable Success Story, in Salmon Lice: An Integrated Approach to Understanding Parasite Abundance and Distribution (eds S. Jones and R. Beamish), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470961568.ch
Pacific Biological Station, Fisheries and Oceans Canada, Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
- Published Online: 18 AUG 2011
- Published Print: 30 SEP 2011
Print ISBN: 9780813813622
Online ISBN: 9780470961568
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!