1. Modeling the Distribution and Abundance of Planktonic Larval Stages of Lepeophtheirus salmonis in Norway
- Simon Jones and
- Richard Beamish
Published Online: 18 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Salmon Lice: An Integrated Approach to Understanding Parasite Abundance and Distribution
How to Cite
Asplin, L., Boxaspen, K. K. and Sandvik, A. D. (2011) Modeling the Distribution and Abundance of Planktonic Larval Stages of Lepeophtheirus salmonis in Norway, in Salmon Lice: An Integrated Approach to Understanding Parasite Abundance and Distribution (eds S. Jones and R. Beamish), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470961568.ch1
Pacific Biological Station, Fisheries and Oceans Canada, Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
- Published Online: 18 AUG 2011
- Published Print: 30 SEP 2011
Print ISBN: 9780813813622
Online ISBN: 9780470961568
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!