21. The Potential Ecological and Genetic Impacts of Aquaculture Biotechnologies: Eco-Evolutionary Considerations for Managing the Blue Revolution
- Garth L. Fletcher and
- Matthew L. Rise
Published Online: 15 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Moreau, D. T. R. and Fleming, I. A. (2011) The Potential Ecological and Genetic Impacts of Aquaculture Biotechnologies: Eco-Evolutionary Considerations for Managing the Blue Revolution, in Aquaculture Biotechnology (eds G. L. Fletcher and M. L. Rise), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470963159.ch21
Ocean Sciences Centre, Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John's, NL, Canada
- Published Online: 15 NOV 2011
- Published Print: 16 DEC 2011
Print ISBN: 9780813810287
Online ISBN: 9780470963159
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!