- Alexander Glassman1,2,
- Mario Maj3 and
- Norman Sartorius4
Published Online: 14 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Depression and Heart Disease
How to Cite
Glassman, A., Maj, M. and Sartorius, N. (eds) (2010) Front Matter, in Depression and Heart Disease, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470972304.fmatter
Department of Clinical Psychopharmacology, New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York, NY, USA
Department of Psychiatry, Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY, USA
Department of Psychiatry, University of Naples SUN, Naples, Italy
Association for the Improvement of Mental Health Programmes, Geneva, Switzerland
- Published Online: 14 NOV 2010
- Published Print: 5 NOV 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470710579
Online ISBN: 9780470972304
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!