2. Psychological Adaptation, Demoralization and Depression in People with Cancer
- David W. Kissane2,
- Mario Maj3 and
- Norman Sartorius4
Published Online: 2 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Depression and Cancer
How to Cite
Clarke, D. M. (2010) Psychological Adaptation, Demoralization and Depression in People with Cancer, in Depression and Cancer (eds D. W. Kissane, M. Maj and N. Sartorius), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470972533.ch2
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY, USA
Department of Psychiatry, University of Naples SUN, Naples, Italy
Association for the Improvement of Mental Health Programmes, Geneva, Switzerland
- Published Online: 2 DEC 2010
- Published Print: 17 DEC 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470689660
Online ISBN: 9780470972533
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!