6. Suicide and Desire for Hastened Death in People with Cancer
- David W. Kissane1,
- Mario Maj2 and
- Norman Sartorius3
Published Online: 2 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Depression and Cancer
How to Cite
Breitbart, W., Pessin, H. and Kolva, E. (2010) Suicide and Desire for Hastened Death in People with Cancer, in Depression and Cancer (eds D. W. Kissane, M. Maj and N. Sartorius), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470972533.ch6
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY, USA
Department of Psychiatry, University of Naples SUN, Naples, Italy
Association for the Improvement of Mental Health Programmes, Geneva, Switzerland
- Published Online: 2 DEC 2010
- Published Print: 17 DEC 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470689660
Online ISBN: 9780470972533
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!