Chapter 4. Semantic Analysis of Textual Input
- Ron S. Kenett PhD, BSc Chairman CEO Research Professor Professor Associate Director Editor in Chief President4,5 and
- Yossi Raanan PhD, BSc Senior Consultant Strategic Partner Senior Lecturer former dean head chairman director6,7
Published Online: 19 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Operational Risk Management
How to Cite
Saggion, H., Declerck, T. and Bontcheva, K. (2010) Semantic Analysis of Textual Input, in Operational Risk Management (eds R. S. Kenett and Y. Raanan), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470972571.ch4
KPA Ltd, Raanana, Israel; University of Turin, Italy
NYU-Poly, Center for Risk Engineering, New York, USA
KPA Ltd, Raanana, Israel
College of Management, Academic Studies, Rishon Lezion, Israel
- Published Online: 19 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 22 OCT 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470747483
Online ISBN: 9780470972571
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!