5. Climate Change and Policy: The Case of Germany
- Adisa Azapagic and
- Slobodan Perdan
Published Online: 15 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Sustainable Development in Practice: Case Studies for Engineers and Scientists, Second Edition
How to Cite
Krewitt, W. and Müller-Steinhagen, H. (2010) Climate Change and Policy: The Case of Germany, in Sustainable Development in Practice: Case Studies for Engineers and Scientists, Second Edition (eds A. Azapagic and S. Perdan), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470972847.ch5
School of Chemical Engineering and Analytical Science, The University of Manchester, UK
- Published Online: 15 DEC 2010
- Published Print: 15 DEC 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470718711
Online ISBN: 9780470972847
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!