This work was done when the author was affiliated with Samsung Electronics.
1. Introduction to 60GHz†
- Su-Khiong (SK) Yong Ph.D.1,
- Pengfei Xia Ph.D., IEEE Senior Member2 and
- Alberto Valdes-Garcia Ph.D.3
Published Online: 29 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
60 GHz Technology for Gbps WLAN and WPAN: From Theory to Practice
How to Cite
Yong, S.-k. (2010) Introduction to 60GHz, in 60 GHz Technology for Gbps WLAN and WPAN: From Theory to Practice (eds S.-K. (. Yong, P. Xia and A. Valdes-Garcia), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470972946.ch1
Marvell Semiconductor Inc., Santa Clara, CA, USA
Broadcom Corp., San Diego, CA, USA
Communication and Computation Subsystems, IBM Research Yorktown Heights, NY, United States
- Published Online: 29 SEP 2010
- Published Print: 12 NOV 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470747704
Online ISBN: 9780470972946
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!