10. Remaining Challenges and Future Directions
- Su-Khiong (SK) Yong Ph.D.2,
- Pengfei Xia Ph.D., IEEE Senior Member3 and
- Alberto Valdes-Garcia Ph.D.4
Published Online: 29 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
60 GHz Technology for Gbps WLAN and WPAN: From Theory to Practice
How to Cite
Valdes-Garcia, A., Xia, P., Yong, S.-K. and Singh, H. (2010) Remaining Challenges and Future Directions, in 60 GHz Technology for Gbps WLAN and WPAN: From Theory to Practice (eds S.-K. (. Yong, P. Xia and A. Valdes-Garcia), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470972946.ch10
Marvell Semiconductor Inc., Santa Clara, CA, USA
Broadcom Corp., San Diego, CA, USA
Communication and Computation Subsystems, IBM Research Yorktown Heights, NY, United States
- Published Online: 29 SEP 2010
- Published Print: 12 NOV 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470747704
Online ISBN: 9780470972946
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!