15. Patient Experiences of Therapeutic and Anti-therapeutic Processes
- Phil Willmot1 and
- Neil Gordon2
Published Online: 14 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Working Positively with Personality Disorder in Secure Settings: A Practitioner's Perspective
How to Cite
Willmot, P. (2010) Patient Experiences of Therapeutic and Anti-therapeutic Processes, in Working Positively with Personality Disorder in Secure Settings: A Practitioner's Perspective (eds P. Willmot and N. Gordon), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470973110.ch15
Rampton Hospital, UK
Institute of Mental Health, Nottingham University, UK
- Published Online: 14 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 22 OCT 2010
Book Series Editors:
- Eddie Kane
Series Editor Information
Personality Disorder Institute, University of Nottinghamm UK
Print ISBN: 9780470683804
Online ISBN: 9780470973110
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!