3. What Works with Forensic Patients with Personality Disorder? Integrating the Literature on Personality Disorder, Correctional Programmes and Psychopathy
- Phil Willmot1 and
- Neil Gordon2
Published Online: 14 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Working Positively with Personality Disorder in Secure Settings: A Practitioner's Perspective
How to Cite
Willmot, P. and Tetley, A. (2010) What Works with Forensic Patients with Personality Disorder? Integrating the Literature on Personality Disorder, Correctional Programmes and Psychopathy, in Working Positively with Personality Disorder in Secure Settings: A Practitioner's Perspective (eds P. Willmot and N. Gordon), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470973110.ch3
Rampton Hospital, UK
Institute of Mental Health, Nottingham University, UK
- Published Online: 14 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 22 OCT 2010
Book Series Editors:
- Eddie Kane
Series Editor Information
Personality Disorder Institute, University of Nottinghamm UK
Print ISBN: 9780470683804
Online ISBN: 9780470973110
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!