12. Aviation Disasters: The Role of the Forensic Pathologist
- John Gall2 and
- Jason Payne-James3
Published Online: 14 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Current Practice in Forensic Medicine
How to Cite
Robertson, A. G. (2011) Aviation Disasters: The Role of the Forensic Pathologist, in Current Practice in Forensic Medicine (eds J. Gall and J. Payne-James), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470973158.ch12
Royal Children's Hospital and Monash Medical Centre, Melbourne, Australia
London Hospital Medical College, UK
- Published Online: 14 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 4 FEB 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470744871
Online ISBN: 9780470973158
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!