Platinum dissolution models and voltage cycling effects: platinum dissolution in polymer electrolyte fuel cell (PEFC) and low-temperature fuel cells
Advances in Electrocatalysis, Materials, Diagnostics and Durability
Electrocatalyst materials for low temperature fuel cells
Published Online: 15 DEC 2010
Copyright © John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. All rights reserved.
Handbook of Fuel Cells
How to Cite
Ota, K. and Koizumi, Y. 2010. Platinum dissolution models and voltage cycling effects: platinum dissolution in polymer electrolyte fuel cell (PEFC) and low-temperature fuel cells. Handbook of Fuel Cells. .
- Published Online: 15 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!