3. Ethical Issues in Teaching Psychiatry
- Linda Gask2,
- Bulent Coskun3 and
- David Baron4
Published Online: 18 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Teaching Psychiatry: Putting Theory into Practice
How to Cite
Moussaoui, D. (2011) Ethical Issues in Teaching Psychiatry, in Teaching Psychiatry: Putting Theory into Practice (eds L. Gask, B. Coskun and D. Baron), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470974544.ch3
School of Community Based Medicine, University of Manchester, NPCRDC, 5th Floor Williamson Building, Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9LP, UK
Department of Psychiatry, Kocaeli University Medical School, University of Kocaeli, Umuttepe Kampusu 41 380, Kocaeli, Turkey
Department of Psychiatry, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, 2250 Alcazar St, CSC 2202, Los Angeles, CA 90033, USA
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 7 JAN 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470683217
Online ISBN: 9780470974544
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!