1. Historical Review of Electroencephalography in Psychiatry
- Nash Boutros1,
- Silvana Galderisi2,
- Oliver Pogarell3 and
- Silvana Riggio4
Published Online: 14 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Standard Electroencephalography in Clinical Psychiatry: A Practical Handbook
How to Cite
Boutros, N. (2011) Historical Review of Electroencephalography in Psychiatry, in Standard Electroencephalography in Clinical Psychiatry: A Practical Handbook (eds N. Boutros, S. Galderisi, O. Pogarell and S. Riggio), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470974612.ch1
Wayne State University, School of Medicine. 2751 E, Jefferson, Detroit, MI 48207, USA
Department of Psychiatry, University of Naples SUN, Largo Madonna delle Grazie, 8018 Naples, Italy
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Ludwig-Maximilian-University of Munich, Nussbaumstr. 7, D-80336 Munich, Germany
Mount Sinai School of Medicine and James J. Peters VAMC, New York, NY, USA
- Published Online: 14 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 18 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470747827
Online ISBN: 9780470974612
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!