4. Clinical Trials—Collecting Safety Data and Establishing the Adverse Drug Reactions Profile
- John Talbot3,4 and
- Jeffrey K. Aronson5
Published Online: 30 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Stephens' Detection and Evaluation of Adverse Drug Reactions: Principles and Practice, Sixth Edition
How to Cite
Talbot, J., Keisu, M. and Ståhle, L. (2011) Clinical Trials—Collecting Safety Data and Establishing the Adverse Drug Reactions Profile, in Stephens' Detection and Evaluation of Adverse Drug Reactions: Principles and Practice, Sixth Edition (eds J. Talbot and J. K. Aronson), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470975053.ch4
University of Hertfordshire, College Lane, Hatfield AL10 9AB, UK
Patient Safety, AstraZeneca R&D, Loughborough, LE11 5RH, UK
University of Oxford Department of Primary Health Care, Oxford, UK
- Published Online: 30 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 2 DEC 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470986349
Online ISBN: 9780470975053
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!