1. Epidemiology of Drug Abuse: A Global Overview
- Hamid Ghodse2,
- Helen Herrman3,
- Mario Maj4 and
- Norman Sartorius5
Published Online: 18 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Substance Abuse Disorders
How to Cite
Medina-Mora, M.-E., Real, T. and Robles, R. (2009) Epidemiology of Drug Abuse: A Global Overview, in Substance Abuse Disorders (eds H. Ghodse, H. Herrman, M. Maj and N. Sartorius), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470975084.ch1
International Centre for Drug Policy, St George's University of London, London, UK
Orygen Youth Health Research Centre, Centre for Youth Mental Health, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
Department of Psychiatry, University of Naples SUN, Naples, Italy
Association for the Improvement of Mental Health Programmes, Geneva, Switzerland
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 18 MAR 2009
Book Series Editors:
- Helen Herrman
Series Editor Information
WPA Secretary for Publications, University of Melbourne, Australia
Print ISBN: 9780470745106
Online ISBN: 9780470975084
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!