8.4. Alcohol Issues – What next?
- Hamid Ghodse2,
- Helen Herrman3,
- Mario Maj4 and
- Norman Sartorius5
Published Online: 18 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Substance Abuse Disorders
How to Cite
Edwards, G. (2009) Alcohol Issues – What next?, in Substance Abuse Disorders (eds H. Ghodse, H. Herrman, M. Maj and N. Sartorius), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470975084.ch16
International Centre for Drug Policy, St George's University of London, London, UK
Orygen Youth Health Research Centre, Centre for Youth Mental Health, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
Department of Psychiatry, University of Naples SUN, Naples, Italy
Association for the Improvement of Mental Health Programmes, Geneva, Switzerland
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 18 MAR 2009
Book Series Editors:
- Helen Herrman
Series Editor Information
WPA Secretary for Publications, University of Melbourne, Australia
Print ISBN: 9780470745106
Online ISBN: 9780470975084
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!