15. The Role of Antidepressants in Bipolar Disorder
- Hagop S. Akiskal2 and
- Mauricio Tohen3
Published Online: 13 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Bipolar Psychopharmacotherapy: Caring for the Patient, Second Edition
How to Cite
Yerevanian, B. I. (2011) The Role of Antidepressants in Bipolar Disorder, in Bipolar Psychopharmacotherapy: Caring for the Patient, Second Edition (eds H. S. Akiskal and M. Tohen), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470975114.ch15
International Mood Center, University of California at San Diego, 9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla, CA 92093-0603, USA
Department of Psychiatry, Division of Mood and Anxiety Disorders, University of Texas Health Science Centre at San Antonio, 7730 Floyd Curl Drive, San Antonio, TX 78229, USA
- Published Online: 13 APR 2011
- Published Print: 15 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470747216
Online ISBN: 9780470975114
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!