4. Pharmacological Profile and Clinical Utility of Lamotrigine in Mood Disorders
- Hagop S. Akiskal5 and
- Mauricio Tohen6
Published Online: 13 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Bipolar Psychopharmacotherapy: Caring for the Patient, Second Edition
How to Cite
van der Loos, M. L. M., Calabrese, J. R., Nolen, W. A. and Muzina, D. J. (2011) Pharmacological Profile and Clinical Utility of Lamotrigine in Mood Disorders, in Bipolar Psychopharmacotherapy: Caring for the Patient, Second Edition (eds H. S. Akiskal and M. Tohen), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470975114.ch4
International Mood Center, University of California at San Diego, 9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla, CA 92093-0603, USA
Department of Psychiatry, Division of Mood and Anxiety Disorders, University of Texas Health Science Centre at San Antonio, 7730 Floyd Curl Drive, San Antonio, TX 78229, USA
- Published Online: 13 APR 2011
- Published Print: 15 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470747216
Online ISBN: 9780470975114
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!