12. Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and Heart Disease
- Michelle Riba3,
- Lawson Wulsin4 and
- Melvyn Rubenfire5
Published Online: 31 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Psychiatry and Heart Disease: The Mind, Brain, and Heart
How to Cite
Doerfler, L. A. and Paraskos, J. A. (2011) Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and Heart Disease, in Psychiatry and Heart Disease: The Mind, Brain, and Heart (eds M. Riba, L. Wulsin and M. Rubenfire), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470975138.ch12
Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Department of Psychiatry&Behavioral Neuroscience, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH, USA
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
- Published Online: 31 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 16 DEC 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470685808
Online ISBN: 9780470975138
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!