11. Ionic Liquid Pretreatment: Mechanism, Performance, and Challenges
- Charles E. Wyman3,4
Published Online: 5 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Aqueous Pretreatment of Plant Biomass for Biological and Chemical Conversion to Fuels and Chemicals
How to Cite
Singh, S. and Simmons, B. A. (2013) Ionic Liquid Pretreatment: Mechanism, Performance, and Challenges, in Aqueous Pretreatment of Plant Biomass for Biological and Chemical Conversion to Fuels and Chemicals (ed C. E. Wyman), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470975831.ch11
Department of Chemical and Environmental Engineering and Center for Environmental Research and Technology, University of California, Riverside, USA
BioEnergy Science Center, Oak Ridge, USA
- Published Online: 5 APR 2013
- Published Print: 10 MAY 2013
Book Series Editors:
- Christian V. Stevens
Series Editor Information
Faculty of Bioscience Engineering, Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium
Print ISBN: 9780470972021
Online ISBN: 9780470975831
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!