18. Plant Biomass Characterization: Application of Solution- and Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy
- Charles E. Wyman4,5
Published Online: 5 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Aqueous Pretreatment of Plant Biomass for Biological and Chemical Conversion to Fuels and Chemicals
How to Cite
Pu, Y., Hallac, B. and Ragauskas, A. J. (2013) Plant Biomass Characterization: Application of Solution- and Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy, in Aqueous Pretreatment of Plant Biomass for Biological and Chemical Conversion to Fuels and Chemicals (ed C. E. Wyman), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470975831.ch18
Department of Chemical and Environmental Engineering and Center for Environmental Research and Technology, University of California, Riverside, USA
BioEnergy Science Center, Oak Ridge, USA
- Published Online: 5 APR 2013
- Published Print: 10 MAY 2013
Book Series Editors:
- Christian V. Stevens
Series Editor Information
Faculty of Bioscience Engineering, Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium
Print ISBN: 9780470972021
Online ISBN: 9780470975831
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!