7. Fundamentals of Aqueous Pretreatment of Biomass
- Charles E. Wyman2,3
Published Online: 5 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Aqueous Pretreatment of Plant Biomass for Biological and Chemical Conversion to Fuels and Chemicals
How to Cite
Mosier, N. S. (2013) Fundamentals of Aqueous Pretreatment of Biomass, in Aqueous Pretreatment of Plant Biomass for Biological and Chemical Conversion to Fuels and Chemicals (ed C. E. Wyman), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470975831.ch7
Department of Chemical and Environmental Engineering and Center for Environmental Research and Technology, University of California, Riverside, USA
BioEnergy Science Center, Oak Ridge, USA
- Published Online: 5 APR 2013
- Published Print: 10 MAY 2013
Book Series Editors:
- Christian V. Stevens
Series Editor Information
Faculty of Bioscience Engineering, Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium
Print ISBN: 9780470972021
Online ISBN: 9780470975831
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!