1. New Light on the Chemistry of the Group 13 Metals
- Simon Aldridge and
- Anthony J. Downs
Published Online: 30 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
The Group 13 Metals Aluminium, Gallium, Indium and Thallium: Chemical Patterns and Peculiarities
How to Cite
Downs, A. J. and Himmel, H.-J. (2011) New Light on the Chemistry of the Group 13 Metals, in The Group 13 Metals Aluminium, Gallium, Indium and Thallium: Chemical Patterns and Peculiarities (eds S. Aldridge and A. J. Downs), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470976548.ch1
Inorganic Chemistry Laboratory, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
- Published Online: 30 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 18 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470681916
Online ISBN: 9780470976548
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!