15. Delivering Preventive Programmes in Schools: Identifying Gender Issues
- Christine Barter and
- David Berridge
Published Online: 20 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Children Behaving Badly?: Peer Violence between Children and Young People
How to Cite
Stanley, N., Ellis, J. and Bell, J. (2010) Delivering Preventive Programmes in Schools: Identifying Gender Issues, in Children Behaving Badly?: Peer Violence between Children and Young People (eds C. Barter and D. Berridge), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470976586.ch15
School for Policy Studies, University of Bristol, UK
- Published Online: 20 APR 2011
- Published Print: 17 DEC 2010
Book Series Editors:
- Christopher Cloke4,
- Jan Horwath5 and
- Peter Sidebotham6
Series Editor Information
NSPCC, 42 Curtain Road, London EC2A 3NX, UK
Department of Sociological Studies, University of Sheffield, Sheffield S10 2TU, UK
Warwick Medical School, University of Warwick, Coventry CV4 7AL, UK
Print ISBN: 9780470694404
Online ISBN: 9780470976586
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!