2. Understanding Dimensions of ‘Peer Violence’ in Preschool Settings: An Exploration of Key Issues and Questions
- Christine Barter,
- David Berridge
Published Online: 20 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Children Behaving Badly?: Peer Violence between Children and Young People
How to Cite
Brown, J. (2010) Understanding Dimensions of ‘Peer Violence’ in Preschool Settings: An Exploration of Key Issues and Questions, in Children Behaving Badly?: Peer Violence between Children and Young People (eds C. Barter and D. Berridge), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470976586.ch2
School for Policy Studies, University of Bristol, UK
- Published Online: 20 APR 2011
- Published Print: 17 DEC 2010
Book Series Editors:
- Christopher Cloke3,
- Jan Horwath4,
- Peter Sidebotham5
Series Editor Information
NSPCC, 42 Curtain Road, London EC2A 3NX, UK
Department of Sociological Studies, University of Sheffield, Sheffield S10 2TU, UK
Warwick Medical School, University of Warwick, Coventry CV4 7AL, UK
Print ISBN: 9780470694404
Online ISBN: 9780470976586
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!