6. Moderators and Mediators: Towards the Genetic and Environmental Bases of Psychiatric Disorders
- Ming T. Tsuang2,3,
- Mauricio Tohen4,5,
- Peter B. Jones6
Published Online: 14 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Textbook in Psychiatric Epidemiology, Third Edition
How to Cite
Kraemer, H. C. (2011) Moderators and Mediators: Towards the Genetic and Environmental Bases of Psychiatric Disorders, in Textbook in Psychiatric Epidemiology, Third Edition (eds M. T. Tsuang, M. Tohen and P. B. Jones), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470976739.ch6
Center for Behavioral Genomics, Department of Psychiatry, University of California, San Diego, 9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla CA 92039, USA
Harvard Institute of Psychiatric Epidemiology & Genetics, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, USA
Department of Psychiatry, University of Texas Health Science Centre at San Antonio, USA
Division of Mood and Anxiety Disorders, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, 7526 Louis Pasteur Drive, San Antonio TX 78229-3900, USA
Department of Psychiatry, University of Cambridge, Box 189, Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge CB2 2QQ, UK
- Published Online: 14 APR 2011
- Published Print: 15 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470694671
Online ISBN: 9780470976739
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!