4. Using Girls' Voices and Words to Study Their Problems
- Margaret Kerr6,
- Håkan Stattin6,
- Rutger C. M. E. Engels7,
- Geertjan Overbeek8 and
- Anna-Karin Andershed9
Published Online: 14 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Understanding Girls' Problem Behavior: How Girls' Delinquency Develops in the Context of Maturity and Health, Co-Occurring Problems, and Relationships
How to Cite
Belknap, J., Gaarder, E., Holsinger, K., Wilson, C. M. and Cady, B. (2011) Using Girls' Voices and Words to Study Their Problems, in Understanding Girls' Problem Behavior: How Girls' Delinquency Develops in the Context of Maturity and Health, Co-Occurring Problems, and Relationships (eds M. Kerr, H. Stattin, R. C. M. E. Engels, G. Overbeek and A.-K. Andershed), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470977453.ch4
Center for Developmental Research, Örebro University, Sweden
Behavioural Science Institute, Radboud University Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Department of Developmental Psychology, Utrecht University, Utrecht, The Netherlands
School of Law, Psychology and Social Work, Örebro University, Örebro, Sweden
- Published Online: 14 APR 2011
- Published Print: 6 JAN 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470666326
Online ISBN: 9780470977453
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!