13. Dealing with the Outer Reaches of Synthetic Biology Biosafety, Biosecurity, IPR, and Ethical Challenges of Chemical Synthetic Biology
- Pier Luigi Luisi and
- Cristiano Chiarabelli
Published Online: 14 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Chemical Synthetic Biology
How to Cite
Schmidt, M., Dando, M. and Deplazes, A. (2011) Dealing with the Outer Reaches of Synthetic Biology Biosafety, Biosecurity, IPR, and Ethical Challenges of Chemical Synthetic Biology, in Chemical Synthetic Biology (eds P. L. Luisi and C. Chiarabelli), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470977873.ch13
Department of Biology, University of Rome Tre – V.le G. Marconi 446 – 00146 Rome, Italy
- Published Online: 14 FEB 2011
- Published Print: 4 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470713976
Online ISBN: 9780470977873
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!