13. Use of Label-Free Detection Technologies in the Hit-to-Lead Process: Surface Optical Detection of Cellular Processes
- Matthew Cooper2 and
- Lorenz M. Mayr3
Published Online: 24 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Label-Free Technologies for Drug Discovery
How to Cite
Stuhmeier, F., Bradley, J., Fairman, E., Gbekor, E., Hayter, P. and Ramsey, S. (2011) Use of Label-Free Detection Technologies in the Hit-to-Lead Process: Surface Optical Detection of Cellular Processes, in Label-Free Technologies for Drug Discovery (eds M. Cooper and L. M. Mayr), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470979129.ch13
Institute for Molecular Bioscience, University of Queensland, Australia
Biology Unit, Protease Platform, Novartis Pharma AG, Basel, Switzerland
- Published Online: 24 FEB 2011
- Published Print: 25 FEB 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470746837
Online ISBN: 9780470979129
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!