25. Ecological Modeling in Urban Environments: Predicting Changes in Biodiversity in Response to Future Urban Development
- Xiaojun Yang
Published Online: 13 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Urban Remote Sensing: Monitoring, Synthesis and Modeling in the Urban Environment
How to Cite
Hepinstall-Cymerman, J. (2011) Ecological Modeling in Urban Environments: Predicting Changes in Biodiversity in Response to Future Urban Development, in Urban Remote Sensing: Monitoring, Synthesis and Modeling in the Urban Environment (ed X. Yang), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470979563.ch25
Department of Geography, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL 32306, USA
- Published Online: 13 APR 2011
- Published Print: 15 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470749586
Online ISBN: 9780470979563
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!