4.4. Natural Mapping
- Martin Dodge1,
- Rob Kitchin2 and
- Chris Perkins1
Published Online: 24 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
The Map Reader: Theories of Mapping Practice and Cartographic Representation
How to Cite
Blaut, J. M. (2011) Natural Mapping, in The Map Reader: Theories of Mapping Practice and Cartographic Representation (eds M. Dodge, R. Kitchin and C. Perkins), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470979587.ch42
Department of Geography, School of Environment and Development, University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9PL, UK
National Institute for Regional and Spatial Analysis and Department of Geography, National University of Ireland, Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland
- Published Online: 24 APR 2011
- Published Print: 15 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470742839
Online ISBN: 9780470979587
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!