17. Motivation in Sport: Theory and Application
- W. Miles Cox1 and
- Eric Klinger2
Published Online: 20 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Handbook of Motivational Counseling: Goal-Based Approaches to Assessment and Intervention with Addiction and Other Problems
How to Cite
Stefanek, K. A. and Peters, H. J. (2011) Motivation in Sport: Theory and Application, in Handbook of Motivational Counseling: Goal-Based Approaches to Assessment and Intervention with Addiction and Other Problems (eds W. M. Cox and E. Klinger), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470979952.ch17
School of Psychology, Bangor University, Bangor LL57 2AS, UK
Division of Social Sciences, University of Minnesota, Morris, 600 East Fourth Street, Morris, MN 56267, USA
- Published Online: 20 APR 2011
- Published Print: 15 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470749265
Online ISBN: 9780470979952
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!