25. Motivational Interviewing in Health Promotion and Behavioral Medicine
- W. Miles Cox3 and
- Eric Klinger4
Published Online: 20 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Handbook of Motivational Counseling: Goal-Based Approaches to Assessment and Intervention with Addiction and Other Problems
How to Cite
Resnicow, K. and Rollnick, S. (2011) Motivational Interviewing in Health Promotion and Behavioral Medicine, in Handbook of Motivational Counseling: Goal-Based Approaches to Assessment and Intervention with Addiction and Other Problems (eds W. M. Cox and E. Klinger), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470979952.ch25
School of Psychology, Bangor University, Bangor LL57 2AS, UK
Division of Social Sciences, University of Minnesota, Morris, 600 East Fourth Street, Morris, MN 56267, USA
- Published Online: 20 APR 2011
- Published Print: 15 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470749265
Online ISBN: 9780470979952
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!