7. Measuring Motivation: The Motivational Structure Questionnaire and Personal Concerns Inventory and their Variants
- W. Miles Cox1 and
- Eric Klinger2
Published Online: 20 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Handbook of Motivational Counseling: Goal-Based Approaches to Assessment and Intervention with Addiction and Other Problems
How to Cite
Cox, W. M. and Klinger, E. (2011) Measuring Motivation: The Motivational Structure Questionnaire and Personal Concerns Inventory and their Variants, in Handbook of Motivational Counseling: Goal-Based Approaches to Assessment and Intervention with Addiction and Other Problems (eds W. M. Cox and E. Klinger), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470979952.ch7
School of Psychology, Bangor University, Bangor LL57 2AS, UK
Division of Social Sciences, University of Minnesota, Morris, 600 East Fourth Street, Morris, MN 56267, USA
- Published Online: 20 APR 2011
- Published Print: 15 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470749265
Online ISBN: 9780470979952
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!