Chapter 13. Dynamics of Biomineralization and Biodemineralization
- Astrid Sigel2,
- Helmut Sigel2 and
- Roland K. O. Sigel3
Published Online: 1 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Biomineralization: From Nature to Application, Volume 4
How to Cite
Wang, L. and Nancollas, G. H. (2008) Dynamics of Biomineralization and Biodemineralization, in Biomineralization: From Nature to Application, Volume 4 (eds A. Sigel, H. Sigel and R. K. O. Sigel), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470986325.ch13
Department of Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, University of Basel, Spitalstrasse 51, CH-4056 Basel, Switzerland
Institute of Inorganic Chemistry, University of Zürich, Winterthurerstrasse 190, CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland
- Published Online: 1 JUN 2010
- Published Print: 2 JAN 2008
Print ISBN: 9780470035252
Online ISBN: 9780470986325
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!