20. Drugs and the Liver
- Sheila Sherlock DBE, FRS MD (Edin.), Hon. DSc (Edin., New York, Yale), Hon. MD (Cambridge, Dublin, Leuven, Lisbon, Mainz, Oslo, Padua, Toronto), Hon. LLD (Aberd.), FRCP, FRCPE, FRACP, Hon. FRCCP, Hon. FRCPI, Hon. FACP1 and
- James Dooley BSc, MD, FRCP2
Published Online: 25 OCT 2007
Copyright © 1963, 1968, 1975, 1981, 1985, 1989, 1993, 1997, 2002 by Blackwell Science Ltd
Diseases of the Liver and Biliary System, Eleventh Edition
How to Cite
Sherlock, S. and Dooley, J. (eds) (2007) Drugs and the Liver, in Diseases of the Liver and Biliary System, Eleventh Edition, Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470986820.ch20
Professor of Medicine, Royal Free and University College Medical School University College London, London
Reader and Honorary Consultant in Medicine, Royal Free and University College Medical School, University College London, London
- Published Online: 25 OCT 2007
- Published Print: 17 DEC 2001
Print ISBN: 9780632055821
Online ISBN: 9780470986820
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!